Friday, October 30, 2009

What I Love About Cupcake




Cupcake is 14 months old and these are some of the things that I love about her:

• I love it when the wind blows on her face and she opens her mouth with her tongue stuck way out like she is trying to catch it.
• I love it when she gives me sweet eyes.
• I love how she follows behind Luke adoring him.
• I love it when she hands me the same book over and over again and says peassssssse (please) then makes a grunting sound like a monkey. She loves to read.
• I love seeing her walk she gets better and better every day. Her short little legs and her wobble are precious.
• I love how she lays her head on my shoulder in the mornings when she wakes up.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, you are such a sweet momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, Rhette LOVE YOUR BLOG!! Im so excited to be able to keep up with your family through it. Its so fun!!! Welcome, and great first post!!

    Oh and yes, link up pink carpet and all honey!!!

    ReplyDelete